Are you tired of working in a software development/consulting company coding projects for customers and when your part is finished you start again from scratch? Do you really want to be a person whose value is measured by how many billable hours you do each month?
Are you looking for a more meaningful job where you can actually affect yourself to the success of the whole business and customer experience?
Do you enjoy learning new technologies, sharing your knowledge with other developers, and building a scalable SaaS platform?
We call talented developers with a fearless attitude and strong technical skills to join our forces, to create the best Sales Enablement product in the world.
Our list of technologies is vast but we don’t expect you to master them all.
For reference, the tech stack includes:
- Frameworks: Serverless Framework, React Native
- AWS: Lambda, CloudFront, API Gateway, S3, Fargate, SQS
- Realm and MongoDB
- Our offices in Finland are located in Helsinki and Jyväskylä
- Working fully remote is possible but we warmly welcome you to join our team on either location
- We prefer candidates who either live in Finland, are EU citizens, and are willing to relocate and have a permit to work in the EU
We're on a mission to change how customer-facing teams all around the world engage and win customers. Showell ensures ready access to collateral at every step of the sales process. It is trusted by tens of thousands of B2B sales professionals across the globe. We're rated as the #1 Sales Enablement tool in Europe.
Our customers include some of the world's leading brands, such as AGCO Group, Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte, Danone, Geberit, Massey Ferguson, Kubota, Laborie Medical Technologies, Ponsse, Sandvik, Volvo Trucks, and Wärtsilä.
We are ready to scale our business with venture capital-backed resources by prominent investors, including Trind Ventures.
Award-winning and world-class acknowledged customer satisfaction:
- #1 Sales Enablement tool for mid-market in Europe (G2)
- 4.6/5 G2 score
- 4.7 Capterra score
- 4.7/5 Customer effort score
- 9.4 Ease of use (industry average 8.9)
Learn more about us here - Showell.com.
Your role in Showell will be tailored based on your expertise and ambitions. You will become an essential member of the Product-Led Growth team, and you will help us improve our self-service product continuously. We expect that you have a mindset for delivering results. Understanding design patterns and software development methods are highly appreciated.
Our kind expectations
- Can-do attitude, proactivity & ability for problem-solving
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits (lunch, health, culture, exercise, bike)
- Private healthcare with free-time insurance
We want to move forward fast, and the position is filled as soon as we find the right person.
Note: This position is open for applicants who have a permit to work in the EU.